Create Delicious and Unique Bubble-Shaped Waffles
Brussels Waffles with Kiwi, Strawberries and Bananas Recipe
These Brussels waffles have a crispy outside and a tender inside. They make a delicious breakfast or brunch when topped with fresh kiwi, strawberries, and bananas.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat a waffle maker according to the manufacturer's directions.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Nonstick cooking spray should be sprayed on the waffle iron.
- Pour enough batter onto the iron to completely cover it.
- Cook according to package directions, or until golden brown.
- Serve the waffles with kiwi, strawberries, and bananas on top.
150 Best Waffle Maker Recipes
Presto Stuffed Belgian Waffle Maker
Waffles: Sweet and Savory Recipes
Mueller Heart Waffle Maker
Savory Chickpea Waffles with Avocado Recipe
Kiwi, Grapes and Raspberry Waffles Recipe
Bacon and Egg Waffles with Fresh Mixed Berries Recipe
Sunny Side Up Eggs with Bacon and Waffles Recipe