Create Delicious and Unique Bubble-Shaped Waffles
Chocolate Waffles with Sprinkles Recipe
These decadent chocolate waffles are the ideal breakfast or brunch treat. They're packed with chocolate flavor and adorned with rainbow sprinkles, and they're sure to put a smile on your face.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Mix in the rainbow sprinkles.
- Pour batter onto a hot waffle iron and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until crispy and cooked through.
- Rep with the remaining batter.
- If desired, top with whipped cream and additional sprinkles.
The Essential Waffle Cookbook
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer
Waffle Cookbook For Beginners
Crispy Belgian Waffle Mix
Pumpkin Spice Waffles with Mixed Berries Recipe
Avocado Waffle Sandwich Recipe
Waffles with Chocolate Syrup and Walnuts Recipe
Belgium Waffles with Syrup and Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe