With a Unique Design That Prevents Batter From Overflowing or Dripping
Liege Waffles with Milk Chocolate and Cream Cheese Recipe
Every bite of these Liege Waffles contains bits of milk chocolate and crunchy pearl sugar. The addition of creamy cream cheese elevates them to new heights.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Combine the flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Separately, beat the eggs, then add the melted butter, milk, water, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir until a sticky dough forms.
- Allow the bowl to rest for 30 minutes after covering it with a clean towel.
- Preheat the waffle maker to medium-high.
- To the dough, fold in the pearl sugar and chopped milk chocolate.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until golden brown, with 1/2 cup of dough on a preheated waffle iron.
- Repeat with the remainder of the dough.
- Top the waffles with a dollop of cream cheese.
Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker
Babycakes Mini-Waffle Stick Maker
Oster Belgian Waffle Maker
Will It Waffle
Powdered Sugar Waffles Recipe
Mini Chocolate Waffle Sandwiches Recipe
Chicken and Chocolate Waffles Recipe
Chicken and Waffle Burger Recipe