This Compact Mini Waffle Maker is Ideal for Making Individual Sized Waffles
Pumpkin Spice Waffles with Mixed Berries Recipe
With these delicious pumpkin spice waffles topped with mixed berries, you can enjoy the flavors of fall. It's ideal for a relaxing weekend breakfast or brunch with friends and family.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the waffle iron to medium-high.
- Whisk together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, milk, melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until they are just combined.
- Cooking spray should be used to grease the waffle iron.
- Spoon batter onto a hot waffle iron and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve waffles immediately topped with mixed berries.
Babycakes Mini-Waffle Stick Maker
Oster Belgian Waffle Maker
Will It Waffle
Bubble Waffle Maker
Mini Chocolate Waffle Sandwiches Recipe
Chicken and Chocolate Waffles Recipe
Chicken and Waffle Burger Recipe
Potato Waffles with Strawberry and Cream Cheese Recipe