The Ultimate Kitchen Accessory for Dispensing the Right Amount of Waffle Batter Every Time
Waffles with Persimmons Recipe
The persimmon adds a hint of sweetness to these light and fluffy waffles. They're ideal for a weekend brunch or breakfast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the persimmon slices.
- Preheat your waffle maker per the manufacturer's instructions.
- Cook the waffle iron for 3-5 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Warm waffles can be topped with more chopped persimmon and your favorite toppings, such as maple syrup or whipped cream.
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer
Waffle Cookbook For Beginners
Crispy Belgian Waffle Mix
The Waffle Cookbook
Waffles with Honey Recipe
Peanut Butter Belgian Waffles with Apples Recipe
Fried Chicken and Waffles with Powdered Sugar and Maple Syrup Recipe
Brussels Waffles with Kiwi, Strawberries and Bananas Recipe