Insanely Delicious, Quick, And Easy Waffle Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Whipped Cream Waffles with Powdered Sugar and Cherry Jam Recipe
Enjoy these Whipped Cream Waffles with Powdered Sugar and Cherry Jam. They are the ideal breakfast treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth while also leaving you satisfied. The waffles are light and fluffy, with just the right amount of sweetness from the whipped cream and cherry jam.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat a waffle maker to medium-high.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Cook the batter in a preheated waffle iron until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve the waffles topped with whipped cream, powdered sugar, and a spoonful of cherry jam.
Mueller Heart Waffle Maker
I Love My Waffle Maker
Dash No-Drip Waffle Maker
The Essential Waffle Cookbook
Belgium Waffles with Grapes and Chocolate Drizzle Recipe
Strawberry and Blueberry Waffles with Ice Cream and Jam Recipe
Chicken Waffles with Blackberries Recipe
Waffle Sticks with Whipped Cream and Strawberries Recipe