Easy At Home Recipes to Make Waffles For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner, Shipped Right to Your Door
Brussels Waffles with Wild Lingonberry Jam Recipe
These Brussels waffles have a crispy outside and a fluffy inside. They're ideal for a lazy weekend brunch, with a tart and sweet touch from the wild lingonberry jam.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Preheat a waffle iron and spray it lightly with cooking spray.
- Cook until golden brown and crispy, about 4-5 minutes, with about 1/2 cup of the batter on the waffle iron.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Top the waffles with wild lingonberry jam.
I Love My Waffle Maker
Dash No-Drip Waffle Maker
The Essential Waffle Cookbook
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer
Strawberry and Blueberry Waffles with Ice Cream and Jam Recipe
Chicken Waffles with Blackberries Recipe
Waffle Sticks with Whipped Cream and Strawberries Recipe
Waffles with Maple Syrup Recipe