Features a Deep-Pocketed Design that Lets you Fill Your Waffles with Sweet or Savory Ingredients
Cinnamon and Pecan Waffles Recipe
These Cinnamon and Pecan Waffles make an excellent breakfast treat. Warm cinnamon and crunchy pecans combine to make these waffles irresistible. It's ideal for a lazy weekend morning.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Mix in the pecans.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the milk, oil, and egg.
- Stir the milk mixture into the flour mixture until just combined.
- Cook waffles until golden brown, according to waffle iron instructions.
- If desired, serve warm with additional chopped pecans and syrup.
The Essential Waffle Cookbook
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer
Waffle Cookbook For Beginners
Crispy Belgian Waffle Mix
Chocolate Chip Waffles with Ice Cream and Blueberry Jam Recipe
Waffles with Honey Recipe
Peanut Butter Belgian Waffles with Apples Recipe
Fried Chicken and Waffles with Powdered Sugar and Maple Syrup Recipe