Features a Deep-Pocketed Design that Lets you Fill Your Waffles with Sweet or Savory Ingredients
Kiwi, Grapes and Raspberry Waffles Recipe
These fruity waffles are a tasty twist on a classic breakfast treat. Every bite contains a burst of flavor from the combination of kiwi, grapes, and raspberries.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Whisk together the milk, oil, and eggs in a separate bowl.
- Whisk together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the kiwi, grapes, and raspberries.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and cook according to package directions.
- Serve immediately with butter and syrup.
Dash Mini Waffle Maker
Cooking With The Mini Waffle Maker
Dash Waffle Bowl Maker For Breakfast Burritos And Ice Cream Bowls
Wicked Good Waffles
Maple Syrup Belgium Waffles Recipe
Waffle Stack with Blueberries, Blackberries and Raspberries with Bananas Recipe
Keto Almond Flour Waffles Recipe
Square Waffles with Sour Cream and Tomatoes Recipe