Delicious Waffle Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Made Easy, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken and Waffles Recipe
A traditional Southern dish with sweet and savory flavors. Crispy chicken strips and fluffy waffles are the ideal combination for a delicious and filling meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the chicken breast for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through, on a baking sheet.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before cutting into strips.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, baking powder, and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg and buttermilk.
- Stir in the melted butter until everything is combined.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- The batter should have lumps in it.
- Warm up a waffle iron according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Pour the batter onto the hot waffle iron and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Make 4 waffles with the remaining batter.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve the chicken strips on top of the waffles.
Wicked Good Waffles
Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker
Babycakes Mini-Waffle Stick Maker
Oster Belgian Waffle Maker
Square Waffles with Sour Cream and Tomatoes Recipe
Powdered Sugar Waffles Recipe
Mini Chocolate Waffle Sandwiches Recipe
Chicken and Chocolate Waffles Recipe