Discover the Versatility of Waffles with this Collection of Sweet and Savory Recipes
Mini Belgium Waffles Recipe
These mini Belgium waffles make an excellent breakfast or brunch treat. They're crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, and they're delicious with whipped cream, berries, or maple syrup.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Warm up a mini waffle maker.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon batter onto the hot waffle maker.
- Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Rep with the remaining batter.
Oster Belgian Waffle Maker
Will It Waffle
Bubble Waffle Maker
150 Best Waffle Maker Recipes
Banana Waffles with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Heart Shaped Waffles Recipe
Toaster Waffles with Syrup and Cherries Recipe
Waffles with Nutella, Blueberries, Raspberries and Powdered Sugar Recipe