This Waffle Maker Makes it Simple to Create Perfect Belgian Waffles
Waffles with Scrambled Eggs Recipe
A delicious breakfast combination of fluffy waffles and scrambled eggs. It's ideal for a lazy weekend morning.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine 1 1/4 cup milk, vegetable oil, and 1 egg.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Cook according to the manufacturer's instructions by spooning batter onto a hot waffle iron.
- While the waffles are cooking, crack four eggs into a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, 1/4 cup milk, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter or oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are scrambled and cooked to desired doneness.
- Serve the waffles with scrambled eggs on top.
Waffles: Sweet and Savory Recipes
Mueller Heart Waffle Maker
I Love My Waffle Maker
Dash No-Drip Waffle Maker
Chicken Nugget Waffle Sandwich Recipe
Belgium Waffles with Grapes and Chocolate Drizzle Recipe
Strawberry and Blueberry Waffles with Ice Cream and Jam Recipe
Chicken Waffles with Blackberries Recipe