Incredible Recipes to Try With Your Mini-Waffle Maker, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken Waffles with Blackberries Recipe
This sweet and savory breakfast or brunch dish combines crispy fried chicken, fluffy waffles, and tart blackberries.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the waffle iron to medium-high.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, egg, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Coat the waffle maker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook until golden brown on the waffle iron, about 3-4 minutes.
- Toss the chicken with the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook the chicken for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Waffles should be topped with cooked chicken, blackberries, and maple syrup.
- Serve hot.
Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker
Babycakes Mini-Waffle Stick Maker
Oster Belgian Waffle Maker
Will It Waffle
Fried Egg Belgian Waffles Recipe
Cinnamon and Pecan Waffles Recipe
Waffles with Persimmons Recipe
Nutella Waffle Sandwich Recipe