Make Sweet Homemade Belgian Waffles with this Non-Stick Waffle Maker
Croissant Waffles (Croffles) with Bacon and Eggs Recipe
Croissant waffles, also known as croffles, are a delicious variation on traditional waffles. This recipe ups the ante by including crispy bacon and cheesy scrambled eggs. It's ideal for breakfast or brunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Warm up the waffle maker.
- Separate the triangles from the can of croissant dough.
- Cook until golden brown, one triangle at a time, on the waffle iron.
- Repeat until all of the dough is cooked.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until crispy while the croissant waffles are cooking.
- Set the bacon aside after removing it from the skillet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cheese, green onions, salt, and pepper.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are set.
- To make the croffles, arrange a croissant waffle on a plate and top with bacon and scrambled eggs.
Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker
Babycakes Mini-Waffle Stick Maker
Oster Belgian Waffle Maker
Will It Waffle
Belgium Waffles with Strawberry and Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe
Chocolate Waffles with Sprinkles Recipe
Strawberry Liege Waffles Recipe
Waffles with Chocolate Sauce Recipe