With a Unique Design That Prevents Batter From Overflowing or Dripping
Marble Waffles with Strawberries Recipe
These marble waffles are a tasty variation on traditional waffles. The chocolate and plain batters are swirled together to create a marbled effect, and fresh sliced strawberries are sprinkled on top for a burst of fruity flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat a waffle maker.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Divide the batter in half, and then stir in the cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
- Cooking spray or melted butter should be used to grease the waffle iron.
- Pour some plain batter onto the waffle iron, then some chocolate batter, and repeat until all of the batter is used.
- Cook the waffles according to the package directions.
- Serve the waffles with strawberry slices.
I Love My Waffle Maker
Dash No-Drip Waffle Maker
The Essential Waffle Cookbook
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer
Chicken and Waffles Recipe
Liege Waffles with Milk Chocolate and Cream Cheese Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Waffles with Mixed Berries Recipe
Avocado Waffle Sandwich Recipe