Incredible Recipes to Try With Your Mini-Waffle Maker, Shipped Right to Your Door
Savory Chickpea Waffles with Avocado Recipe
These savory waffles are filled with flavor from cumin, smoked paprika, and garlic powder and made with chickpeas. They make a delicious and filling breakfast or brunch when topped with creamy avocado slices.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat a waffle maker to medium-high.
- Chickpeas in a food processor until smooth.
- Pulse in the flour, baking powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper until combined.
- Pulse in the eggs, milk, and parsley until smooth.
- Cooking spray should be used to grease the waffle iron.
- Spoon batter into waffle iron and cook for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with avocado slices.
The Waffle Cookbook
Dash Mini Waffle Maker
Cooking With The Mini Waffle Maker
Dash Waffle Bowl Maker For Breakfast Burritos And Ice Cream Bowls
Liege Waffles with Strawberries and Dark Chocolate Recipe
Maple Syrup Belgium Waffles Recipe
Waffle Stack with Blueberries, Blackberries and Raspberries with Bananas Recipe
Keto Almond Flour Waffles Recipe