Make Sweet Homemade Belgian Waffles with this Non-Stick Waffle Maker
Bacon and Egg Waffles with Fresh Mixed Berries Recipe
Bacon and Egg Waffles with Fresh Mixed Berries is a delectable breakfast dish that marries the savory flavors of bacon and eggs with the sweetness of fresh mixed berries and maple syrup. The waffles are light and fluffy, with a crispy texture and salty flavor from the bacon. The fresh mixed berries add a burst of freshness and sweetness that pairs perfectly with the waffles.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy.
- Remove from skillet and place on paper towels to drain.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Separately, combine the eggs, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Preheat a waffle iron as directed by the manufacturer.
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker and cook according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Waffles should be served with bacon, fresh mixed berries, and maple syrup.
Cooking With The Mini Waffle Maker
Dash Waffle Bowl Maker For Breakfast Burritos And Ice Cream Bowls
Wicked Good Waffles
Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker
Waffle Stack with Blueberries, Blackberries and Raspberries with Bananas Recipe
Keto Almond Flour Waffles Recipe
Square Waffles with Sour Cream and Tomatoes Recipe
Powdered Sugar Waffles Recipe