Delicious Waffle Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Made Easy, Shipped Right to Your Door
Peanut Butter Belgian Waffles with Apples Recipe
These Peanut Butter Belgian Waffles with Apples are the ideal blend of sweet and savory flavors. The peanut butter gives the waffles a rich, nutty flavor, while the diced apples provide a crisp, fruity contrast. Top with additional diced apples and a drizzle of peanut butter for a satisfying and energizing breakfast.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Warm up the waffle maker.
- Whisk together the flour, cornstarch, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, peanut butter, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the apple dice.
- Pour the batter onto the hot waffle iron and cook as directed by the manufacturer.
- If desired, top the waffles with more diced apples and a drizzle of peanut butter.
Will It Waffle
Bubble Waffle Maker
150 Best Waffle Maker Recipes
Presto Stuffed Belgian Waffle Maker
Waffles with Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Apricot Waffles with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Savory Chickpea Waffles with Avocado Recipe
Kiwi, Grapes and Raspberry Waffles Recipe