From Sweet To Savory, Over 150 Waffle Recipes to Try at Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
American Waffles with Kiwi, Walnuts, Mango and Almonds Recipe
These American waffles with fresh kiwi, sweet mango, and crunchy walnuts and almonds make a delicious and nutritious breakfast. These waffles are ideal for a leisurely weekend breakfast or a special occasion breakfast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the chopped walnuts and mix well.
- Cook the waffle iron until the batter is golden brown.
- Add sliced kiwi, diced mango, and sliced almonds to each waffle.
Waffles: Sweet and Savory Recipes
Mueller Heart Waffle Maker
I Love My Waffle Maker
Dash No-Drip Waffle Maker
Bacon and Egg Waffles with Fresh Mixed Berries Recipe
Sunny Side Up Eggs with Bacon and Waffles Recipe
Chicken and Waffles Recipe
Liege Waffles with Milk Chocolate and Cream Cheese Recipe