Create Delicious Heart-Shaped Waffles With an Adjustable Browning Control to Make Perfect Waffles
Waffles with Nectarines, Blueberries and Chocolate Drizzle Recipe
With fresh nectarines, blueberries, and a decadent chocolate drizzle, these delicious waffles make the ideal breakfast treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Warm up the waffle maker.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir the milk and flour mixture together until just combined.
- Cook the waffles according to the manufacturer's instructions in a preheated waffle iron.
- Serve with sliced nectarines and blueberries on top of the waffles.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until smooth and melted.
- Serve the waffles immediately with the melted chocolate.
Bubble Waffle Maker
150 Best Waffle Maker Recipes
Presto Stuffed Belgian Waffle Maker
Waffles: Sweet and Savory Recipes
Homemade Waffle Sandwich with Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Waffles with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Double Chocolate Waffles Recipe
Breakfast Waffles with Berries and Maple Syrup Recipe