Easy At Home Recipes to Make Waffles For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner, Shipped Right to Your Door
Double Chocolate Waffles Recipe
These double chocolate waffles are absolutely delicious. For chocolate lovers, they make the ideal weekend breakfast treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into waffle iron and cook according to package directions.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
Dash Mini Waffle Maker
Cooking With The Mini Waffle Maker
Dash Waffle Bowl Maker For Breakfast Burritos And Ice Cream Bowls
Wicked Good Waffles
Chocolate Waffle Hearts with Cherry Sauce Recipe
American Waffles with Kiwi, Walnuts, Mango and Almonds Recipe
Chocolate Waffles with Kiwi and Strawberries Recipe
Marble Waffles with Strawberries Recipe