Make Sweet Homemade Belgian Waffles with this Non-Stick Waffle Maker
Breakfast Waffles with Berries and Maple Syrup Recipe
Breakfast waffles are a delicious and quick way to start the day. Fresh berries and maple syrup add a touch of sweetness to this meal, making it extra special.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Separately, combine the milk, egg, vanilla extract, and melted butter in a mixing bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients gradually, mixing until just combined.
- Cook until golden brown on the waffle iron that has been preheated.
- Serve the waffles with fresh berries and maple syrup on top.
Cooking With The Mini Waffle Maker
Dash Waffle Bowl Maker For Breakfast Burritos And Ice Cream Bowls
Wicked Good Waffles
Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker
American Waffles with Kiwi, Walnuts, Mango and Almonds Recipe
Chocolate Waffles with Kiwi and Strawberries Recipe
Marble Waffles with Strawberries Recipe
Belgium Waffles with Strawberry and Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe