Insanely Delicious, Quick, And Easy Waffle Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Waffles with Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream and Marmalade Recipe
Enjoy these waffles for breakfast or dessert, topped with creamy vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries, and sweet strawberry marmalade.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Warm up the waffle maker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk in the milk, egg, and vanilla extract until the batter is smooth.
- Cook the waffle iron until the batter is golden brown.
- Top the waffles with vanilla ice cream and sliced strawberries and strawberry marmalade.
Presto Stuffed Belgian Waffle Maker
Waffles: Sweet and Savory Recipes
Mueller Heart Waffle Maker
I Love My Waffle Maker
Double Chocolate Waffles Recipe
Breakfast Waffles with Berries and Maple Syrup Recipe
Waffles with Fried Eggs and Bacon Recipe
Birthday Waffles with Whipped Cream and Sprinkles Recipe