This Compact Mini Waffle Maker is Ideal for Making Individual Sized Waffles
Waffles with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
These waffles are ideal for a decadent breakfast or dessert. Crispy waffles complement the creamy vanilla ice cream and decadent chocolate syrup.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Separately, whisk together the milk, egg, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients until smooth.
- Pour batter onto a hot waffle iron and cook according to package directions.
- Serve waffles with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup drizzled on top.
The Waffle Cookbook
Dash Mini Waffle Maker
Cooking With The Mini Waffle Maker
Dash Waffle Bowl Maker For Breakfast Burritos And Ice Cream Bowls
Brussels Waffles with Kiwi, Strawberries and Bananas Recipe
Chocolate Waffle Hearts with Cherry Sauce Recipe
American Waffles with Kiwi, Walnuts, Mango and Almonds Recipe
Chocolate Waffles with Kiwi and Strawberries Recipe