Incredible Recipes to Try With Your Mini-Waffle Maker, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Waffle Sandwich with Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Enjoy a decadent chocolate sauce topped with a delicious waffle sandwich filled with bacon, eggs, and melted cheddar cheese.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat a waffle maker.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix in the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Nonstick cooking spray should be sprayed on a preheated waffle iron.
- Pour the batter onto a hot waffle iron.
- Cook until the top is golden brown.
- Cook the bacon until crispy, then set it aside.
- Cook the eggs to your liking and set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips and heavy cream in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Place a slice of cheese on a waffle before layering on bacon, eggs, and another slice of cheese.
- Serve with warm chocolate sauce for dipping on top of another waffle.
Crispy Belgian Waffle Mix
The Waffle Cookbook
Dash Mini Waffle Maker
Cooking With The Mini Waffle Maker
Fried Chicken and Waffles with Powdered Sugar and Maple Syrup Recipe
Brussels Waffles with Kiwi, Strawberries and Bananas Recipe
Chocolate Waffle Hearts with Cherry Sauce Recipe
American Waffles with Kiwi, Walnuts, Mango and Almonds Recipe