With a Unique Design That Prevents Batter From Overflowing or Dripping
Chocolate Belgium Waffles Recipe
Chocolate Belgium Waffles are rich, chocolatey, and delectable. They're ideal for a weekend brunch or breakfast with family and friends.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Warm up your waffle maker.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Scoop the batter into the waffle maker and cook according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Warm waffles should be served with your favorite toppings, such as whipped cream, fresh fruit, or chocolate sauce.
150 Best Waffle Maker Recipes
Presto Stuffed Belgian Waffle Maker
Waffles: Sweet and Savory Recipes
Mueller Heart Waffle Maker
Waffles with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Double Chocolate Waffles Recipe
Breakfast Waffles with Berries and Maple Syrup Recipe
Waffles with Fried Eggs and Bacon Recipe