Create Delicious Heart-Shaped Waffles With an Adjustable Browning Control to Make Perfect Waffles
Banana Waffles with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
These delectable banana waffles are an excellent way to start the day. The addition of chocolate syrup elevates them to new heights.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat a waffle maker according to the manufacturer's directions.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Separately, combine the milk, vegetable oil, mashed bananas, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Cook until the waffle iron is hot and the batter is golden brown.
- Serve immediately with chocolate syrup.
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer
Waffle Cookbook For Beginners
Crispy Belgian Waffle Mix
The Waffle Cookbook
Waffles with Maple Syrup Recipe
Breakfast Waffles with Honey and Mixed Berries Recipe
Waffles with Nectarines, Blueberries and Chocolate Drizzle Recipe
Chocolate Belgium Waffles Recipe