From Sweet To Savory, Over 150 Waffle Recipes to Try at Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Waffles with Nutella, Blueberries, Raspberries and Powdered Sugar Recipe
Enjoy the sweet and rich flavor of Nutella, the freshness of blueberries and raspberries, and the added sweetness of powdered sugar on delicious and fluffy waffles. This recipe is ideal for breakfast or brunch and is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Warm up your waffle maker.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the milk, vegetable oil, and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Incorporate the blueberries and raspberries.
- Cook the waffles according to the manufacturer's instructions in your waffle maker.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of each waffle with Nutella.
The Waffle Cookbook
Dash Mini Waffle Maker
Cooking With The Mini Waffle Maker
Dash Waffle Bowl Maker For Breakfast Burritos And Ice Cream Bowls
Chocolate Belgium Waffles Recipe
Waffles with Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream and Marmalade Recipe
Chocolate Syrup Waffle Stack with Cherries and Blueberries Recipe
Homemade Waffles with Raspberries and Cream Recipe