53 Irresistible And Unexpected Recipes To Make In A Waffle Iron, Shipped Right to Your Door
Heart Shaped Waffles Recipe
These heart-shaped waffles are ideal for any special occasion, including Valentine's Day. They're simple to make and can be topped with your favorite ingredients.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat your waffle maker per the manufacturer's instructions.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Pour in a few drops of red food coloring and stir until the batter is pink.
- Cook the batter in a preheated waffle iron until golden brown.
- Cut the waffles into heart shapes with a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Serve with your preferred garnishes and enjoy.
Waffle Cookbook For Beginners
Crispy Belgian Waffle Mix
The Waffle Cookbook
Dash Mini Waffle Maker
Breakfast Waffles with Honey and Mixed Berries Recipe
Waffles with Nectarines, Blueberries and Chocolate Drizzle Recipe
Chocolate Belgium Waffles Recipe
Waffles with Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream and Marmalade Recipe