53 Irresistible And Unexpected Recipes To Make In A Waffle Iron, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cream Cheese Drizzled Waffles Recipe
These Cream Cheese Drizzled Waffles are a delectably sweet breakfast treat. The waffles are light and fluffy, and the cream cheese drizzle adds a tangy sweetness that pairs perfectly with the waffles.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the milk, egg, melted butter, and sugar until the batter is smooth.
- Waffles should be cooked in a preheated waffle iron according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Separately, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk until smooth.
- Before serving, drizzle the cream cheese mixture over the cooked waffles.
Dash No-Drip Waffle Maker
The Essential Waffle Cookbook
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer
Waffle Cookbook For Beginners
Chicken Waffles with Blackberries Recipe
Waffle Sticks with Whipped Cream and Strawberries Recipe
Waffles with Maple Syrup Recipe
Breakfast Waffles with Honey and Mixed Berries Recipe