Bake 4 Waffle Sticks in the Blink of an Eye with this Mini Waffle Maker
Fried Chicken and Waffle Sliders Recipe
These Fried Chicken and Waffle Sliders are a tasty twist on a classic dish. These sliders will be a big hit at brunch or as a party appetizer.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, cornstarch, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, egg, and hot sauce in a separate bowl.
- Breadcrumbs and panko breadcrumbs should be combined in a separate bowl.
- Dip the chicken into the flour mixture, then the buttermilk mixture, and finally the breadcrumb mixture, pressing the breadcrumbs onto the chicken.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, toast the mini waffles as directed on the package.
- Put a piece of lettuce on top of a mini waffle, then a slice of cooked bacon and a piece of fried chicken.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve with an additional mini waffle.
150 Best Waffle Maker Recipes
Presto Stuffed Belgian Waffle Maker
Waffles: Sweet and Savory Recipes
Mueller Heart Waffle Maker
Waffles with Nutella, Blueberries, Raspberries and Powdered Sugar Recipe
Liege Waffles with Cherries and Ice Cream Recipe
Chicken Nugget Waffle Sandwich Recipe
Belgium Waffles with Grapes and Chocolate Drizzle Recipe