The Only Waffle Recipe Cookbook You'll Ever Need, Shipped Right to Your Door
Peanut Butter and Banana Waffles Recipe
These Peanut Butter and Banana Waffles are a tasty and unusual take on traditional waffles. The creamy peanut butter and sweet mashed bananas combine to make a rich, flavorful batter that cooks up perfectly in a waffle iron.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat a waffle maker to medium-high.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Whisk together the milk, peanut butter, mashed bananas, eggs, and melted butter in a separate large mixing bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until they are just combined.
- Pour the batter onto the hot waffle iron and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Rep with the remaining batter.
- If desired, top with additional peanut butter and sliced bananas.
Presto Stuffed Belgian Waffle Maker
Waffles: Sweet and Savory Recipes
Mueller Heart Waffle Maker
I Love My Waffle Maker
Liege Waffles with Cherries and Ice Cream Recipe
Chicken Nugget Waffle Sandwich Recipe
Belgium Waffles with Grapes and Chocolate Drizzle Recipe
Strawberry and Blueberry Waffles with Ice Cream and Jam Recipe